Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
KPAY ALERTS:
Connect :

 

KPAY News


A Chico State student hospitalized after an apparent alcohol overdose has died. Chico Police say Mason Sumnicht was hospitalized nearly 2 weeks ago after celebrating his 21st birthday. The cause of the man's death has not been officially determined, although police suspect his death was from acute alcohol poisoning. The Police Department says officers are investigating the circumstances surrounding his death.

 

On Air Now
Bill Wattenburg  
Bill Wattenburg
8:00pm - 11:00pm
Dr. Bill Wattenburg's Open Line
My Blog

KPAY Stream


SPORTS-TALK KPAY
LIVE & LOCAL
DEDICATED SPORTS
STREAMING CHANNEL


KPAY Calendar




LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services